Statement of Faith
1. We believe God, Elohim, was the creator of The Universe, as outlined in The Book of Genesis.
2. Because of the fall of mankind, we believe a Savior was necessary.
3. We believe in The Virgin Birth.
4. We believe that Yeshua (Jesus) is The Living Word of God (The Torah) who came in the flesh and Tabernacled (dwelt) among mankind.
5. We believe upon accepting His Perfect Sacrifice, the shedding of His Blood, we are “born again” unto Salvation and set apart for the working of bringing an increase into The Kingdom of God.
6. We believe that through His death, burial and resurrection, He fulfilled The Feasts of Passover, Unleavened Bread, and First Fruits.
7. We believe that during The Feast of Shavuot (Pentecost), The Holy Spirit was given to all believers and made available to all who would believe and receive.
8. We believe the purpose of The Infilling of The Holy Spirit, was to empower the believers, to be bold witnesses for The Gospel of Jesus Christ (Yeshua), and to equip & edify the body of believers——through the gifts given by The Spirit. (1st Corinthians 12)
9. We believe that God -The Father, God- The Son, and God -The Holy Spirit (Echad) are One, and when praying unto The Father, we pray in the Name of Yeshua (Jesus).
10. We believe that in order to follow The Messiah (Jesus) we must take up our Cross daily, denying ourselves and obeying The Holy Spirit, as was His example to us. This enables us to grow into mature believers and walk in a Higher Calling, through Yeshua (Christ Jesus).
11. We believe that upon our physical death, we will immediately be alive with Him in Paradise, just as the thief on The Cross.
12. We believe that upon Yeshua’s return, He will fulfill the remaining Feast Season of Tabernacles. THE LITERAL FULFILLMENT OF: Feast ofTrumpets —— This will be the time of The Sounding of The Last Shofar, and The Bride of Yeshua (Jesus) will be resurrected to, and will forever remain with, Him.
13. Baptism by immersion in water is enjoyed upon, by all who have really repented wand have truly believed with all their hearts in Christ as savior and Lord.
14. The baptism in the Holy Spirit, the initial evidence of which is speaking with other tongues as the spirit gives utterance.
15. Breaking of bread is enjoined upon all believers until the Lord comes.
16. The Gifts of the Holy Spirit and the offices have been set by God in the Church as recorded in the New Testament
17. Based upon the teaching of Holy Scripture that marriage is, and only can be, the union of one man and one woman in the bonds of holy matrimony as stated by Jesus Christ.
18. Life begins at conception, every individual becomes a living soul at the beginning of conception, thus we believe in the value of life.